BOOK HERE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/media-tech-disruptors-food-innovators-tickets-62262103628
With tech disruption in Broadcast Media (Amazon Prime, Netflix, to name but a few) and innovation of flavour, visuals and aromas in Food, the nature of ‘how things are done’ in these sectors is changing and evolving rapidly.
During Tech Week, join our Media Tech Disruptors & Food Innovators panel on Tuesday 11th June, from 5.30pm for an insightful discussion and Q&A session with individuals from broadcast media and food featuring:
- Steven Bryen, Senior Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Stephen Coote - a powerlifter, nutritionist and co-founder of VeganFitness.com. Stephen is launching VeganFitness Meals in the UK - an online meal delivery service designed for athletes and anyone wanting to enjoy delicious, healthy plant-based meals
- Mike Jones - started his career in the Savoy Hotel Group and from there moved on to work in the Armed Forces. Mike is now the Managing Director at Govinda’s ltd, a catering company offering nutritionally balance vegetarian and vegan meals to schools up and down the country
- Alexandros Paraskevas - who is in charge of the Food Innovation Lab’s business development and oversees the Lab's operational activity, as well as its business and research outputs. Alexandros has strong links with the industry as well as food and beverage operations management positions, having worked for over 12 years with companies such as Marriott International and Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
- Graham Short – ex Television Executive with over twenty years experience as a creator, developer, producer and commissioner of many popular series and specials. Graham is an Executive Producer for the BBC and Commissioning Executive for Channel 4 and Five. He has also run his own successful production company.
- Panel Chair - Andrew Dakers. Andrew is CEO of West London Business. His career spans IT, change management, campaigning and public affairs, at organisations including the BBC, GSK and West London education business charity Spark! He has also been a module leader for the University of Bradford’s highly regarded international MBA programme.
Everyone is welcome!
A great opportunity to learn from this inspiring panel and discover the latest trends in media and food.
NIBBLES AND BEVERAGES PROVIDED